Sunday 26 October 2014

Buns and plaits part 2

In Helen's lesson we practiced our buns and plaits more but this time we incorporated ribbons,
With my hair styles i created i experimented with twisting the hair around the ribbon and tying it to see what sort of styles i could create.












This first look i created by twisting parts of the outer hair around the ribbon then tying it. I really like  how the first picture looks. unfortunately the hair in second picture did not match the other side. So i would need to work out how to make them both match.





 I quite like this hair style. If it was more neat.
I like how the hair has created a twisted swirl.again i created this by wrapping bits of hair around the ribbon.

otherside


front










---------------------------------------
I created this look by wrapping big chunks of hair around the ribbon then creating a 'beehive' in the back.
front view














top view.
















--------------------------------------------------------------


I created this look by loosening the ribbon on the previous look. 










---------------------------------------------------------



  look 4



------------------------------------------------------------

  


 This is one of my favorite looks as it looks pretty and complex. I created this look by tying the ribbon round the head and loosely wrapping hair around the ribbon to created the fringe swooping effect. surprisingly no pins were needed for this look.









No comments:

Post a Comment